Monday, October 10, 2011

Insomnia


My friend Yo!Mamma sent me an email after 11 PM the other night. If you know me well, you know that I am a night owl. If it weren’t for the unreasonable hours when they make me come to work, most of the time I would be going to bed as the sun came up. On the weekend that is usually the case. I’m a night creature. I don’t get enough sleep because I have to get up at 6 AM to go to work during the week.

As a result, I was wide awake, sitting at my desk writing when the email from Yo!Mamma popped. I told her to go to bed because she had to get up early the next morning. She responded.

Yo!Mamma:  Yes, but when Insomnia comes for a visit, I have to oblige :)
Me: And she is SUCH a bad house guest. Stays up all night.

After midnight the humor is a bit punchy.


No comments:

Post a Comment